Returns and refunds policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, IMPRESSIONS BY JASON COLLAZO is here to help. Please send us a return request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may return artwork within 7 calendar days of receipt. You will receive a refund for the initial invoice in the same form of payment used to place your order.
Lost and Damaged Pieces
- Lost artwork during transit is refundable.
- Damaged items will require photographs showing damage in order to proceed with insurance claim.
Categories of non-returnable pyrography work:
Non-returnable artworks are marked as ‘non-returnable’ on the description.
- Made-to-order (customs) pieces as they cannot be resold
- Made-to-order limited edition pieces
Buyers have 7 calendar days to return artworks
Buyers have 7 calendar days to return artworks from the date of receipt. To be eligible for a return, please ensure the following:
- The artwork must be in perfect condition.
- The artwork must be free of any damage.
- The artwork must not have been used.
- The artwork must not have been displayed.
- The buyer must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Pieces that do not meet these criteria are non-returnable.
How to return an artwork
The shipping process and costs involved in the return process are the buyer’s full responsibility.
- Use the original packaging that came with the artwork. Returns without the original packaging will be rejected.
- Please securely pack the artwork to prevent damage.
- Do not use tape or adhesive directly on the wood/ or framing.
- Making sure the artwork arrives back to IMPRESSIONS BY JASON COLLAZO location safely is crucial to complete the return process.
- The buyer must ship the artwork only by recognizable and trustworthy shipping carriers who can provide a tracking number to IMPRESSIONS BY JASON COLLAZO.
- The buyer must insure the full value of the artwork for shipping.
- IMPRESSIONS BY JASON COLLAZO is not responsible for any part of the packing and shipping process.
- If artwork gets damaged or lost during transit during return, IMPRESSIONS BY JASON COLLAZO CANNOT issue a refund to the Buyer. The Buyer will have to contact the carrier to make a claim for insurance reimbursement.
- Buyer is responsible for covering the cost of shipping.
- Buyer is responsible for covering the cost of handling.
- Buyer is responsible for covering the cost of packing.
- Buyer is responsible for covering the cost of insuring the full value of the artwork.
- Costs (shipping, handling, packing, insurance coverage, etc.) incurred during the return process are non-refundable.
Once IMPRESSIONS BY JASON COLLAZO receives the safe arrival of the returned artwork, the refund will be processed. The buyer will receive a full refund for the initial invoice in the same form of payment method used to place your order.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com